Monday, April 21, 2008

Spa 101



This minute ,I just remember to take note for my self about spa 101 that I need to create for me for my self ,this spa 101 is basicaly compilation of what I need to do to achieve a stress free work and personal environtment .I'm planning to use this spa 101 for my self and my staffs .since we deal with a lot of people who trust their body ,soul and mind into our hand for hour and hours ,I feel I realy need this spa 101 for our stress free work place environtment .Right now I felt my department running high fever from inner tantrum ,nobody complain yet but I felt the negative aura sorounding me ,the staffs no longer as cheerfull as they used to be .I wish after the spa 101 done and I share and implementing it with the staff the negative aura will lift and leave us so that we can all live hapily forever after .But here some spa 101 for my self:
  1. Stick with your plan for the day and folow trough
  2. if you feel someone push you hard ,take a deep breath
  3. 15 minute meditation every morning .
  4. smile ...smile eventhough the people you give your smile won't return the smiles back,always think its not what you get ,but instead what you give.
  5. Always think the positive or the bright side for everything not so positive and not so bright happen to you .
  6. Sincere to everybody
  7. if all the above won't work out well ,there's always plan B to Z ( I'm still thinking for that)

Right now I'm so beat need my beauty sleep for tomorow ,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: