Thursday, April 17, 2008

Clear mind ,body and spirit


I thought today I might feel tired ,but after gulp 1 can of red bull I'm recharge again .
I'm addicted to red bull ,why ?I don't know..
its because I'm not a coffee drinker ,honestly people keep ask me the question"when we will grab coffe together or "lets meet over a coffee "
and I'm like .."I'm sorry I'm not drink coffee ,maybe we can get together over a smoothie ?
Well ,anyway this months is slowwwwwwww months for our industry ,the hotel is picking up but the spa industry experiencing same pattern as previous years .
I do some training for new staff and yesterday I am actualy planning on testing her for the massage ,but my daughters's Father have plann tonight and I need to go home early because he drop them at my place already ,so I need to cancel 1 of my plan for the day and reschedule it for next week .I get off early like 6:30 pm( yeah 6:30 pm is considered very early for hospitality industry)
The Kids and I decided on macaroni pasta for dinner ,just after the meal was cooked and we about ready to sit down for dinner the power was off so we decided to eat our dinner out on the balcony ,I burn 1 candle and it feels so nice 3 of us and candle lit dinner ,but after a while the mosquitos and other night bugs start to attack us so we decided to retire inside .
after dinner and the power not yet back on we play flashlight puppet show under the blanket .
Its such a perfect night tonight ,only me and my 2 cuddly hugly daughters .
I thanks God that I have 2 beautiful daughters .
"Thanks GOD"

1 comment:

Bon said...

I am so addicted to Sugar free Red Bull, but it's always out! Are you drinking all the sugar free red bull?!! LOL